Track Day Ticket Packs and Season Passes
A Track Day Ticket Pack (TDTP) entitles the purchaser to attend Carters@theTrack track days and schools during a calendar year at a significant discount. Season Passes (SP) give the registered owner a spot at every event for the calendar year. Season Pass holders do not pay premiums to events, except for two-day schools. TDTPs and SPs are for individual riders and are never transferable. Important terms are below.
A limited number will be sold for a calendar year.
- 5-Ticket Pack: $800.00
- 10-Ticket Pack: $1500.00
- Thunderhill Season Pass: $2000.00
- Season Pass: $2600.00
Terms and Conditions
TDTPs and SPs are much more restrictive than track days purchased individually. These rules will be adhered to in all cases. Do not purchase a TDTP or SP unless you are 100% willing to accept these terms.
- TDTPs and SPs must be paid in full made at the time of purchase.
- The TDTP & SP is for an individual rider and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- To help offset the higher track rental rates, a few "premium" trackday events have an additional fee.
Premium track events are cited on the event calendar. For 2019, Season Pass holders will only pay premiums for two-day schools.
- TDTP and SP holders must sign up for (reserve) the dates they want, just like everyone else.
- Canceling a track day reservation with at least 48 hours notice does not spend a ticket. Cancellations inside two days are not allowed and your ticket will be forfeited.
- The TDTP or SP is non-refundable. There is a 10 day cooling-off period during which a full refund may be made. If a ticket has been already been used or an SP event attended there is no cooling-off period.
- There is no "8th day free" program with TDTPs.
- Extra track days beyond the ticket pack quantity are purchased at the regular price.
- It is not possible to convert a TDTP to another ticket pack (e.g., 10 to SP, or 5 to 10) once a ticket has been used.
- It is not possible to convert money spent for track days or schools that have already taken place toward a TDTP or SP. However, if you have reserved future track days with payment you may convert those funds toward a TDTP or SP.
- Unused tickets and the SP expire at the end of the calendar year.
Be sure to note our scheduled events that have a premium payment due. Premium events require an added fee along with the use of a ticket or season pass..